Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey stampers!

I think everyone that came to the yard sale yesterday had a good time and was happy with the bargin-priced goodies they went home with! I was very happy to arrive with 3 boxes and go home with just 1!!! Yippee!!

We did not end up doing the "Amazing Dozen" card class as we did not have enough sign-ups. The good news is we had lots of interest and so we will be offering it as part of the Spring/Summer Class List. Lisa and I need to finalize a few dates and will get you more information soon! Lisa, Janis and I did stamp up the cards and I will share a couple of the with you. I have not added the sentiments as I want to do that as I need them.
This new Promotion from Stampin Up! would make a terrific gift to give to someone that wants to try their hand at stamping. The mini note kits are perfect for beginners. The individual stamps, are the best! You can get some great phrases without having to buy a whole stamp set.
Here’s how it works! From now through April 30, 2009, you can choose a free “Under $10″ item on page (p.208) from the Spring & Summer Catalog, for every $40 you spend on products in the Occasions Mini (e.g., If you orders $80 from the Occasions Mini Catalog, you can choose two “Under $10″ items for free). Start connecting today! Contact me to schedule your workshop or simply place your order online at my SU! website. Hurry! sale ends April 30, 2009.


No comments: