Monday, July 27, 2015

Muggy Monday

Already the air feels heavy and it is not even 8 am!! I can't decide whether to close the windows and try to keep what ever cool air we have in or if that will just make it feel stuffy.

Oh well guess it is a good day for stamping! Janet Wakeland and Marie Bennett both had videos on YouTube featuring alternate projects using the Simply Snowflakes Paper Pumpkin Kit from November of 2014. I still have a few so I guess it is time to create a few of their alternates. There just might be a card for the Christmas Card Class!

Rich and I went and saw the Minions movie on Saturday afternoon. It was funny and cute! I needed a good laugh.

I am planning to go to a crop on Thursday night with some friends where I hope I can make some progress on the school albums I started for my kids. I got most of the class pictures and first day  pictures gathered. Since it is a lot of stuff I think I will try to narrow down what I take so I don't have to make a bunch of trips up and down the stairs to the crop room. I am doing a mix of traditional and Project Life pages in these albums.



 
 
I hope you enjoy these even though the photo quality isn't great. I will share the pages I do on Thursday sometime soon.



No comments: