Saturday, August 1, 2015

English Garden Card Class

The deadline for registering for this awesome class is just a couple of days from today. I wound up making 8 samples even though the plan is to make 2 each of 6 cards for a total of 12 note cards. A few are cased right from the catalog, a couple others were inspired, but changed a bit, by ideas I found on blogs. I let the ladies that came to Fun Friday yesterday vote for the cards they liked best now you get a turn. I will add photos of all the cards with a number and you can leave me a comment with your favorite six (by number please).
The local class is Sunday, August 16th at 11am. The class fee is $28 and includes a package of the 12x12 English Garden Designer Series Paper and a package (20) of the Crumb Cake note cards with envelopes. You will use 12 of the note cards and some of the DSP to create your 12 (2each of 6 designs) note cards. The rest of the supplies are yours to use on other projects!

I am offering this class as a Class By Mail. If you are not local to me but want to do the class it will work a bit differently.  I am not allowed by Stampin' Up! to include stamped images as part of a class by mail, therefore the price must include the stamp set. The Class by Mail will include the Happy Happenings stamp set and the Everyday Chic (5 rolls) Washi Tape. I will provide the DSP, card stock and note cards (12) as well as a packet of Metallic Sequins and instructions. You will need adhesive and a Night of Navy stamp pad.  The class cost is $52 which includes all shipping and handling fees. 

So here are the cards

card 1
card 2
card 3
card 6


card 4
card 5
card 7
card 8











Click below to order the English Garden Card Class by mail:

No comments: