Sunday, March 2, 2008

More Vacation


I promised a few pictures of our trip to Florida. The kids and I flew down to see my folks. My dad's 65th birthday was earlier in the month of February. This is a picture of my dad and the gorgeous cake that a co-worker of my mom's made.


We had lots of friends and family to help us celebrate. It was so much fun! Dad loves to have the family together. It was a big surprise for my dad to have my brother, Todd, arrive and spend 5 days in Florida. This next picture is one we took by the new orange tree. Four years ago the hurricanes wiped out the three orange trees that my folks had. Mom had seen some portraits with everyone in white shirts and khaki pants. They were very expensive so this is our version done with my sister's camera on a tripod using the timer! We felt they came out pretty well. We did different arrangements of people. Here is one we did of me and my two great kids!

I hope you enjoy these pictures of my fabulous family! It was so wonderful to spend time with all of them!! I will try to get pictures of the cards we did at the Sale-A-Bration Card Class posted soon. I am using one of them as a make and take for the weekend workshops I am doing. I made a few small changes and am looking forward to the workshops this weekend.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I love the pictures!! looks like you all had fun, and your Dad looks wonderful!! Family should get together once in while and it's best when it's for a good reason or event!! Thank you for letting know about your blog, great ideas!!
talk soon,
Joan