Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Friday!!

I am so happy that today is Friday! It means the weekend is here and I get to stamp with some friends on Saturday! It also means my wonderful husband will be home tonight! Yeah....what more could a girl ask for? I won't even mind if it rains on Sunday because I will be on the couch watching the Patriots first game of the season!!!

Okay, now for some cute stamping samples...


I just LOVE the Bugs and Kisses set! This is one sample I got at convention. It uses the color blocking background (a great way to use up some scraps!!) and markers to get the different colors on the dragonfly focal point. This set is the perfect set for so many kids cards and invitations!

This next one uses Summer Sun as the card base. I love how those marching ants just march right off the card in Basic Black. Did you start singing the old camp favorite, "The ants go marching one by one Hurrah, Hurrah...."? I remember that from my Girl Scout camp days!

Ooops, it's that time again...time to go pick out the jersey I will wear today (I can't let anyone down at school!) and head off to another fun day in first grade. I'll be back over the weekend with some of the Funky fold cards.
Have a FANTASTIC Friday!!

No comments: