Wednesday, September 10, 2008

20 Year Anniversary Medallions

I know this picture is not very clear. I was hoping you would be able to see the embossing on the 20th Anniversary die cuts. I have decided to give you the opportunity to earn these medallions. When you collect 20 of them you will earn a $20 gift certificate from me.

Ways to earn a 20th Anniversary Medallion:
· Host a workshop
· Spend $45 on catalog merchandise (before S/H)
· Attend a class
· Bring a new friend to a workshop or class
Look for other ways to earn medallions throughout the year. I will offer them in conjunction with many of the Stampin’ Up! Promotions.

I told you I would share the cards we made in our 5 Funky Folds class. I will share them a couple at a time.

This one is called the Explosion Card. It uses a piece of 4 x 12 card stock as the base. We used the Bella Rose DSP.




Here is the card opened. It fits in a standard card envelope when folded.








We also created a fun Two Way Open card. For this one we used the Eastern Blooms set that I got at convention and several of the new In Colors. The base is a 4 1/4" square of Kiwi Kiss. The next layer in Ridinghood Red and the innermost layer is Baja Breeze.

This is the card all the way open.


I hope you enjoy these fun cards. Leave me a comment telling me who you are going to send one of these great cards to!

No comments: