Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Fun begins on January 5th!!!


Do you want $56 in FREE Stampin' UP! product of your choice?

Of course you do. You are a crafty nut like me. And you like saving money. Keep reading.... All the way to the end.
January 5th is the start of Stampin' UP!'s promotion called Sale-A-Bration.
During Sale-A-Bration you can purchase the Stampin' UP! starter kit for $99 and choose $155 in Stampin' UP! product. Oh did I mention shipping is free on your start kit?!
Ok this is where I lose people. They go..."I don't want to sell Stampin' UP! stuff" Or "I don't want to have workshops, or classes or online stuff"
This is where I say.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO! All you have to do is purchase the kit. There is no risk and no obligations. You don't have to have classes, perform circus acts or beg people to buy stuff from you. You just enjoy the discount as long as you choose to stay active by placing $300 worth of orders in a quarter.
Then you enjoy the following amazing benefits:
20% off all your own Stampin' UP! orders and orders you place for friends!
 
Still not convinced this is the right choice for you? Go through the NEW Occasions Catalog and make your wishlist. Was the total more than $99? This is definitely the right choice!! Contact me and we can talk about it.
If you truly just want to order great products and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 (before s/h and tax if not in NH) then I can help you with that too!

No comments: