Monday, August 11, 2014

Fun Halloween Wreath

Isn't this a cute wreath. I know it is early to be thinking about Halloween and I was irritated when I went to a craft store (you know the one I mean) in Keene and saw the Halloween stuff already being displayed...but in order to plan a class order the kits to have them here and so forth I have to find out now how many want to come to a class at my house and do this fun project. So are you in?

A Frightfully Fun Night Out at my house!
Wednesday, October 1st, 6:30pm
Enjoy a spooky good time and leave with a Halloween Wreath ready for display!
An evening no ghost or goblin will want to miss!
E-mail me now at lpstamp@gmail.com or be forever haunted!

For now I just need to know if there is enough interest. The class would cost $30. If that day doesn't work for you then we can figure out a night and do it at your house and you get the hostess benefits!!!

I have seen some ways to create it slightly differently so that there are some left over parts to use for other projects.

The next class I am doing is the Watercolor Class on Sunday, September 28th at the Hinsdale Millstream Community Center.
These are the samples. We will explore several watercolor tools and techniques at the class. We will have the opportunity to try the Blendabilities markers as well.



Enjoy your Monday and be sure to register for the Watercolor Class if you haven't done so already. Also let me know if you have interest in the Halloween Wreath Class, I would hate to haunt you forever!

No comments: