Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Card for my mom

I think it is safe to share the card I sent to my mom in Florida. She should have gotten her card by now so it is okay if I share it with all of you!


Actually I mailed hers before I took a picture of it but I made a few that were very similar and did take pictures of those. I used the Manhattan Flowers Textured Impressions Die in my Big Shot. Before I put the paper in I put Pretty in Pink Classic ink on both sides of the folder then I put two pieces of Whisper White card stock in and put it through the Big Shot. After I took it out I used a sponge dauber to add Regal Rose to the centers of the flowers. I was very pleased with how they came out! I used the second one to make a card for my mother-in-law.
As you can see when you send two pieces of paper through one has the impressed design and one has the raised design. On this one I used the sponge dauber to add ink to the raised parts of the flower. This adds dimension to the edges of the petals.
Enjoy!

No comments: