Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally Recovering

I have been MIA since the Superbowl. I was in Mourning and shock after the game. It has taken some great stamping and fun with the kids at school to get me back on track.

I was able to stamp with a friend on Wednesday and we managed to fit two classes worth of cards into one evening of stamping! My friend has some health issues which make it difficult for her to get to my classes so we often do them in a one-on-one session at her house. She is fun to stamp with and we have a great time! This is one of the cards we did as part of the watercolor class. The class featured the Watercolor Wonder Crayons and 5 different techniques for using them.
We also did the Punch class and made five cards using some of the terrific paper punches that Stampin' Up! has to offer. She loved them all but I think this was her favorite. This one used the Rounded Tab Punch to make the darling little fish. We used the leaf stamp from the Embrace Life set to make the seaweed.
My wonderful husband sent me a sweet card for Valentines Day. He did not stamp it but did spend time choosing a card which had a lovely sentiment. I really am so very lucky to have him in my life!
The next class that I am offering is a Sale-A-Bration Card Class. This is a 10 card class that features the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. Please call or e-mail me if you want to participate in this fun class.


No comments: